Monday, September 17, 2007

A perfect cleaning storm

Some of you may already know of my recent cleaning habits and reading of Martha Stewart's 'Home Keeping Manual' - read it cover to cover. And I think I already told you about my three-ring binder (stage left) that lists each cleaning task that needs to be completed on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, or annual basis. (Washing the kitchen ceiling once every three months is my personal favorite).

Regardless, it was bound to happen eventually, where a perfect storm occured, and I had to complete all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and bi-annual cleaning tasks in one day. There was a period there where Patrick saw the first 30 minutes of cleaning - and he acted similarly to how Obie does when he's stuck in a corner while I'm vacuuming (sp?) - he just shook his head, and said, "I need to leave". Thank God.