Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OK, the new airport is cool

One of the reasons why it was time to take the puppies back to the Humane Society was because I had to make a trip down to Puerto Rico for work. With Patrick still gone, it was kind of the final push to get the puppies down to the Shelter where they had a better chance of getting adopted.

But in other news - the new Indianapolis airport is cool. At least it's better than the last two major metropolitan projects - the Lucas Oil Fieldhouse and the downtown library. Although I'm not quite sure why we built a new airport the same size as our last one. True, they can someday expand - but can we work on getting an actual international flight to somewhere first? I mean, I'll even fly direct to Prague - anywhere in Europe non-stop would save me about 6 hours everytime I have to go across the pond. We'll see.