Monday, April 10, 2006

Lunch with the Family

Although my mother would tend to disagree with me, I did have a lot of time to spend with family while I was home. After a funeral of an old family friend, Bill Holland, we all went out for lunch at Bazbeaux's in Broad Ripple. Only my oldest brother who lives out of town was not there, which meant that this was the first time in a very long time that most of the family was together.

Starting at 12 o'clock is Tim (older brother by two years), Julie (older sister by 9 years), Dad, Chesela (neice via brother Tom), Cheryl (Tim's wife), and Tom (older brother by 5 years). Not pictured are Mom, Ryan (nephew through Tom), and Chandler (nephew though Tom).

Above all it was very special to see Tom and his children again after such a long time - and the only regret is that Tom's wife, Sherry, couldn't make it.