Thursday, July 20, 2006

Patty's Gone Again

Yep, he's gone again - but this time only a short while. Had to go to Indy to do a multi-day meeting - but fortunately had a chance to see friends and family.

Flight out of Frankfurt was not the best - he missed his original flight due to the trains being late. I think he finally arrived at the hotel in Indy around 12 midnight - 9 hours later than expected. And he had to do it all in coach ! Barbaric.

The last time he was gone I categorized our DVD and book collection on the Internet, as well as made a list of all the cheeses in France. This time around I did a little better (I was actually able to sleep even though it's really hot here now) - although every shirt and pair of pants has been ironed and sorted by color, as well as I re-organized the closet to sort socks, underwear, and shirts by color family.

Should be back on Monday - thank God.