Wednesday, February 06, 2008

So what to take to Ireland

So what to take to Ireland?

Unlike the longer term 18 month assignment, Lilly is pretty smart and realizes that we don't need to take as much stuff for a 6 month thing - that whole sharing of key learning - I hate that. Anyway . . . for this little trip we get 2 "E" containers instead of 2 "LDN" containers. For those of us who are not freight forwarders that would mean two big suitcases instead of two 1 meter cubes - big difference, Lassie.

So short of some clothes (I will have to cover the winter, spring, and summer seasons), the only thing we really needed to take was SCUBA equipment and kitchen stuff. Granted the apartment is fully-furnished, but you know they're not going to have Staub or Mona.

Tell me I'm wrong. P.S. You really need to make sure your speakers are on, when you click on 'Mona' - I really couldn't have planned that any better.