Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bazbeaux Pizza Night at Mom and Dad's

 
Posted by Picasa
Since all of you have recently gone through the annual holiday experience, you can appreciate how hard it is to get the whole family under one roof. I'm not complaining (OK, maybe a little), but finding a date to do a pizza night with my parents, my siblings, and all their children is a very long email thread.

Fortunately we were able to find a date before the holiday really took off. Nothing much of note to report. My brother Tim has again confirmed that he is burning in hell by again hiding Baby Jesus from the Nativity scene (the shadow box frame was a great idea). My mother continued to be a food pusher like any good Jewish/Italian grandmother. And we all made fun of niece Kelly for counting down the days until she is reunited with her beau in Maine