Saturday, December 27, 2008

What did you do on your Xmas Vacation?

I organized my life.

After being away for six months, I had a lot of crap to go through. Although I did not have an incredible urge to repaint the entire house like when we returned from France, I did have an awful lot of stuff end up in the basement. I'm not sure if it was because Patrick had moved everything from the messy side of the basement to the only clean room in the house (on the other side of the basement) or what - but I had to organize.

This picture is just one output from that process - the gallon jar that most households throw all their loose nails, screws, and washers in. I instead had the idea of actually organizing them - I know, Martha would be proud. I think the weirdest thing is that now boxes 1-50 are now on my iTouch - so in the event of a last minute trip to Lowe's and us wondering if we have a certain screw - the answer is just a flip and pinch away.