Saturday, October 08, 2005

Kitchen

The kitchen's good and efficient. Has all the stuff you need to cook, etc. Looking at it you would think that there's not enough storage space for much of anything - but so far there's no problem. (I think I'm just used to having a lot of crap in my kitchen that I seldom use).

One thing we really like is that the sink and fridge are hidden behind a wall, so we can have a big mess in the kitchen, but hard for someone to really see. Even from this picture you don't see the fridge which is behind the wall on the left.

Believe it or not most of the stuff in the kitchen is complements of IKEA (I'd say 95%). This is also where the washer/dryer is in the house, which took some getting used to. Because the machine doesn't have a vent, it takes awhile for the clothes to dry - but I suppose this is one of the benefits of not having to pay utilities.