Saturday, October 15, 2005

Market Report

OK, the non-stock market kind, since Lilly stock is so far in the toilet, it's not a happy conversation.

Patrick and I split resources this morning. He went to the Cathedral market to pick up fish, and I did the Marne market for cheese. We also picked up some fruits along the way. Hopefully, we'll be able finish it off this week (we're expecting a couple nights out due to visitors from Model Office). There was also a good selection of pre-made foods, so I picked up a veggie tart (had that for lunch today) and some kind of Alsatian roll. Laurence says I have to put it in the oven for a bit and serve with some jam and butter (I just do what I'm told).

Of course I did the cheese thing, but that deserves it's own post.

The only other important piece of news was the purchase of the requisite french market bag (another reason I went to the Marne market).