Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Smith Skating Party

Well I delayed the posting of this entry, because I thought that someone from my family would actually send a picture or something of the Smith Skating Party. Granted it's the sixth year and all, but I thought at least someone would take a camera. Ahem.

Alas for those of you who do not know, we (my family in Indy) throw a skating party each year. Usually it's the first Saturday after the New Year. We rent out a skating rink that's downtown, bake an ungodly amount of cookies, and invite everyone we know (friends, neighbors, co-workers, you get the idea). We usually get about 250 people each year, and it's a hoot.

I did call during the party and was able to talk to a lot of old friends which was really nice. If only there was a picture of someone talking to me on the phone, that I could post of the blog. Ahem.