Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Winter is Over


Literally and figuratively.

In case you hadn't noticed, the blog entries have been a bit sparse (read: non-existent) recently. With the exception of our farewells to friends in France and trying to move back home, our camera also blew up. No camera, no posts. Not so much because a picture is required for a post, but it was the easiest way for me to document events and write them down later.

I've also taken a break from posting as I try to figure out what is the next evolution with this blog. Originally it's purpose was to keep our US friends and family informed of our escapades in Europe, but now it's just as important (if not more so) to keep our friends in Europe informed of our escapades in the US.

I've also been inspired by the new label functionality on version 2.0 of blogger, so I've come up with a new plan...stay tuned.