Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fruit Diet: Week 2

Realizing from last week that I didn't really like the plums and nectarines as much as the cantaloupe - I decided to just focus on the cantaloupe this Sunday for my all fruit diet.

There were some issues with this strategy . . .

First, I underestimated the amount of eating required to consume 3 cantaloupes - it's a lot. In fact, it works out to be 9 quarts of cantaloupe - which is more than the Surgeon General recommends.

Second, although I speeded up the process of eating by basically throwing the cantaloupe in a blender - I realized that I could drink it a whole lot faster than my gastrointestinal track to process said cantaloupe. Let's just leave that topic there.

Third, because I consumed more than 900% of my recommended Vitamin C, I can now see our house from any location in the city.

So why a picture of a peach - that's for next week - it's the only fruit I like now.