Monday, August 06, 2007

Only in Indiana

Or should I say, "Only in Carmel".

I had a strategery retreat kind of thing for the Humane Society Friday and Saturday, so I had to go up to Carmel to some country club. Usually I don't go to Carmel after dark, but this was an exception.

I can't remember the name of the country club, but it did remind me of a exburbia house farm - like bad finish and unmitered work on the fake gabled windows. Regardless, this is what I find in the men's restroom - flat screen TV's over the urinals. I figured you thought I would be lying if I didn't have a picture to prove it.

I must admit, I had an incredible urge to change the channels to "Lifetime: The Channel for Women", but it would have required touching the TV controls - and in this particular case, I knew where those TV controls have been - ewww.