Thursday, December 14, 2006

Goodbye: Daniella

OK, first question.... are you still in trouble for not being back from Germany that one Friday night months ago? OK, that won't be the main thing I remember of you - OK, maybe it will.

Regardless, I hope you had a great time in France, because we certainly enjoyed getting to know you - even though you gave your Aunt a fright for not showing up in Strasbourg like you were suppose to - OK, I'm letting that go.

You did teach me one very important lesson, which was that I am not "of bar drinking until 4 o'clock in the morning" age anymore. Not because I actually did that . . . OK, there was that one time at Gaby's when Patrick was out of town and I was still illegal to operate a motor vehicle the next morning, but I'm told there aren't any pictures to prove it . . . where was I? Ah, so even though I never went out with you guys until 3 in the morning, Patrick did - and I was lucky one who experienced his hangover . . . anyway, I'm a lightweight.

I hope we are given the chance to cross paths again in 20 years, because we would love to see how your life evolved. You seem to be capable of anything. Now go give Lucia a hug for putting her through that nightmare of being MIA for 12 hours.