Thursday, December 14, 2006

Goodbye: GBIP Team

Although Building 200 has not yet gone live, and there is much work for Fegersheim to do with their new system, and Patrick and I will be back in January for three more months; the project as we know it is essentially over.

Knowing that I have the memory skills of a turnip, I know I will not remember everyone; so here's the rundown on everyone for posterity...

First row (left to right): Evelyn Ludes, Michel Dufaut, Fabrice Hetzel, David Pate, Guillaume Maillard, Celine Collinet, Andrea Whittaker, Mario Braun, Catherine Hoerth, Severine Matzen, Cathy Gouin, Veronique Bobey, Albert Eck, Valerie
Traverso, Christine Degermann

Second row (left to right): Laurence Ciravegna, Daniel Prieto, Bernard LaFitte,
Patrick Emanuel, Nicholas Scoubeau, Stephane Bertrand, Thierry Huge, Jim
Weber, Anne-Catherine Bildstein, Holger Roeder, Severine Drost, Reinhardt
Kiauk, Jean-Marc Schoenenberger, Elisabeth Fath, natalie Ernst, Christelle
Wurtz, Marc Lauwick, Lucia Nogueda, Olga Komazel, Mark Griffith, Gilles
Szamosvari, Samuel Renard, Christoph Paymal, Marco Riva, Thomas Veith,
Philippe Obser, Julia Hagan, Philippe Faubert, Joe Moeddel, Bruno Mercier,
Wade Smith, Benoit Rahier, Sylvain Rigoulet, Chrystel Perez

It seems silly, but thank you to everyone. And all I can say is that I'm glad I'm going home for the holidays, because otherwise I would be really REALLY depressed right now.